Tuesday, February 2, 2010

eBay Monkeys memorial

  • Choco was out around 3 years ago and I got it from Taiwan auction.
  • Bak Choon is limited edition monkey to celebrate the Chinese Year of Monkey 2004
  • Arnold are large keychains with box.
  • Eddy was gotten from Singapore auction.
  • Keith was from a US ebay seller. Originally got 4, sold 3.
  • Arthur are limited edition, I'm not sure how long but from Japan auction.
  • Marc and Jules are limited edition 2003.
  • Olivier and Olivia are 2003 limited edition Valentines monkey pair.
  • Ilse is rare monkey from READY 2 USE collection, released before 1998. His chain is already spoilt and dirty when I got him from Taiwan auction.
  • Daphne is from SPORTS collection, I think around 2001. I got her from Singapore auction, quite dirty already.
  • Vince is from ebay auction with a large made in Taiwan KIPLING SAFETY series backpack.
  • Jude, Harry, Larry and Jey were from the CRUSH collection 2002 which I got from eBay together with bags.
  • Martine is the Belgium monkey which came with my backpack.
  • Karien is 2002 christmas limited edition snowball monkey.
  • Justine, Marleen and Floor are from spring 2003 VINTAGE collection.
  • Erio, Jean, Katia and Robert are from winter 2003 VINTAGE collection.
  • Roger comes with 2 shadings, from 2002 VINTAGE.
  • Makoto also from 2002 VINTAGE.
  • Tracey was from eBay auction.
  • Mary and Kona was sold from eBay seller, according to her, Kona is prolly born around 2001.
These are the complete colours for 2004 spring with a special Freedom pencase.
  • Anja (Morning Sky)
  • Nathalie (Mediterranean)
  • Tina (Mimosa)
  • Poala (Hibiscus)
  • Christophe (Mint)
  • Sandra (Beach)
  • Thomas and Maya were gotten from SG auction but they are dirtied already. They have weird face, I suspect they were born before 2001.
  • Lucia (Titanium Grey) is from Taiwan auction.
  • Patricia is from SG auction, I think she's more than 3 years old.
  • Marieke, Eleni, Winnie, Daniela, Luca also from SG auction.
  • Alberto and Ann (Dark Boulder) were extracted from PRIVATE TRANSPORT.
  • Sylvie (Teal blue) is supposed to be 2003 Winter colours, I forgot.
  • Augusto was from SG auction and he looks exactly like Klaus.
  • Klaus, Lesley, Matt, Dorothy, Filip, Michela, Richard and Camille can be bought individually or hanging with bags.
  • Marcello was attached with my StoreXL bag, he has slightly lighter shade than Matt.
  • George (pure white) is from 2002 PRIVATE TRANSPORT.
  • Madelon (coconut), Olivia (strawberry), Montana (Lemon), Alexandra and Carine (Sand) are from 2003 spring collection.
  • Vera, Luc, Isabelle, Cindy (Dark Sand) and Laurence are from 2003 winter collection. I forgot about Sylvie, and her photo is below.
  • Isabelle was my first Kipling monkey when I bought my messenger bag "FLORA", followed by Laurence (plum).
  • Ingrid is new Brick Red colour monkey from IF collection winter.
  • Patrick was exchanged with my colleague.
 Family photo taken for my first ebay kipling sale back in 2003.

10 comments:

  1. Where did Arnold (Monkey) come from? Did you buy them in a Kipling store? Here in Brazil anyone can say me about Arnold.
    Thanks, Isa.
    My Site: http://www.mdemacaco.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isa, Arnold was bought directly from the Kipling boutique here in Singapore. It was limited edition ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Evangeline. I can't find it in Brazil. :(

      Delete
    3. Because it was limited edition that I bought 8-10 years ago. So of course you cannot find it anymore...

      Delete
  2. Hi from france :) my name is laurie i need help and you seem to know a lot about monkey
    I have a large monkey choco teal blue i think as your sylvie... i don t want to sold him i have got since many year i was young when i bough him in a shop in north of france he reminds me a lot of good school memories... how do you think he can cost today and do you think i can find a large monkey like choco in pink like your valentine edition sooooo cute ;) thank you and sorry for my english

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't know how much it's worth now. It also depends on the condition too.

      Delete
  3. hello from belgium :) i have a large monkey dark blue with a yellow cap and a yellow skateboard in perfect condition with he's box and i can't find any information on him on the internet not even a picture so i wonder do you know this model and how much is he worth? thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sounds like this guy?
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-KIPLING-MONKEY-NAMED-JACK-WITH-SKATEBOARD-COLLECTIBLE-KEY-RING-BLUE-FUR-APE-/190748462177

      Last sold at US$39.99

      Delete
    2. yes you found it. this is the exact same except that mine is a large one with a box

      Delete
    3. Hmm the box is usually for limited editions and depending on how rare it is, you may be able to charge a higher price.

      Delete